What is “The Library”?
Well it is a place where bloggers and readers can request a book! All you need to do is agree to write an honest review and post it to your Blog, Amazon, and Goodreads. For readers you need to post to Amazon and Goodreads.
In order to be approved for an ARC you need to agree to the following:
- Posting review to: your blog, Amazon, and Goodreads.
- Reviews must be posted within 2 weeks.
- You must have no outstanding reviews from the library service.
- You need to send your review links to email@example.com when they are posted.
E-Books will only be sent via @kindle.com
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Kindle approved list
Directions to add an email to your Kindle account:
- Go to: http://amazon.com
- Go to: Your Account
- Click “Manage Your Content & Devices”
- Click “Settings”
- Scroll down to “Approved Personal Document E-mail List”
- Click “Add a new approved e-mail address”
- Add: email@example.com
- Click “Add email address”
- You’re done!
Click on an author’s name to see the books available for review & to request to read:
Cover, synopsis, and media kit are included in each link.
Annie Rose Welch